Friday, May 16, 2008

Blogging ain't easy! (kapallens enhancements)

For the readers of my blog, I owe you an apology. Reading the kapallens can be a daunting task. Based upon user feedback, I've recently taken a few steps to help improve the site.

This includes:
  • Reducing the number of Snap Shots previews. In my opinion, it's a great feature and even better now that the fine techogeeks at Snap Shots have figured out how to not make every link have a preview.
  • Adding an email option. For those that would rather receive an email instead of checking back here frequently, you can opt in to receive an email instead of coming back to check manually for updates.
  • Fixing my Picasa Slideshow photo albums. By default, Google/Picasa makes all of your web photo albums searchable. I didn't like this option and made them all "unlisted" albums, which broke the links. They're fixed now.


No comments: