Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Coming soon: Our baby!

BabyCenter.com says our baby now weighs 3.75 pounds and is gaining at the rate of 1/2 pound every week. We're at 32 weeks now and are due on February 25th.

Wow! It's finally staring to feel real. I got out of bed last night at 11:45 pm and ordered a crib off of Baby Center, thinking their free shipping coupon might expire on 12/31! Wal*Mart was out of stock and Target -- well, their return policy plain sucks! Why not just order the thing and get it over with . . .

What worries me more is that our pregnant friends are all going 3-5 weeks early. The little one might be here in as soon as 3 weeks. Did I say wow?!

Our baby room currently consists of a combination jogging and regular stroller, a dresser that doubles as a changing table and an almost empty closet that has some yellow and green odds and ends clothes in it. Yikes!

As Linda would say, we better "hop to it, frog legs!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I didn't even know you guys had a blog! I think this is an awesome idea, guys. I'll have to tell Kristen and we'll be sure to check back often.

Layne said...

I love that you ordered a crib at 11:45! Can't wait to see it!

Unknown said...

Might be missing a few more things but the crown molding looks good!!