Friday, February 22, 2008

Wrapping things up @ home

With the movie over, we went home and made final preparations.

Task #1: I packed my overnight bag and moved our bags to the front door. Of course, Amanda has had her bag packed for a month or so already.

Task#2: Molly, our neighbor's dog, was still under our care. We knew that wasn't going to work out for the next few days, so I walked across the street to Dave and Cathy's hoping that they would be able to help out. Cathy was out of town, but Dave was home chilling out. Amanda was having contractions that were about 5 minutes apart at this point, and when I told him that, his eyes got pretty big! I said that if I called him between 6 am and 8 am, we would probably be at the hospital, and if I called after 8 am, we were probably sleeping in!



Thankfully, David was more than gracious and offered to watch Molly until Tom and Sue came home.

No comments: